What to expect at HWC?
At HWC, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a HWC. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At our services, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour and ten minutes.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Community Care Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups meeting around the surrounding area.
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at HWC or connect with one of our HWC Missions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. Next Level Discipleship is a four-week study that will help connect you with leaders of groups in our church as well as prepare you for ministry at the church.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend HWC Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. HWC Youth meets on Sunday evenings for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
We would love to see you at one of our services or events soon! You belong here!
Sunday Night Church
Pastor Chris and Kristy's heart is that you would feel welcomed home when you visit us. You’re going to experience friendly people and the love of Christ when you come to HWC and we absolutely can’t wait to meet you!Meet Our Leadership Team
Our Church Life
No matter where you find yourself today, you belong here at HWC.